Someone doesn’t like you? Fuck it. Having a bad day? Fuck it. Didn’t get that job, or that grade, or that promotion you wanted? Fuck it. Fighting with your lover? Fuck it. Feel fat today? Fuck it. Losing control of everything and everyone? Fuck it. What matters now won’t matter soon; the truly important thing is that you are alive, and that you have the capacity to do absolutely anything with this beautiful, crazy coincidence of being on this earth. Just stick your middle fingers in the air and think, ‘Damn, I have it good.’
Gerard Way (via wordsthat-speak)
Minsan, kahit andyan na. Hindi pa rin pwede. Parang kapag rush hour sa MRT. Andyan na yung tren. Pero hindi ka pa rin makasakay. Kailangan mo ulit maghintay. Ganun din sa tunay na buhay. Hindi porket nandyan na, eh, siya na talaga.
Look at her
- Look at her and say sweet nothings.
- Look at her and make her feel loved.
- Look at her and make her laugh.
- Look at her and tickle her like there’s no tomorrow.
- Look at her and say everything’s alright.
- Look at her and tease her to infinity.
- Look at her and sing her favorite song.
- Look at her and tell her what you feel.
- Look at her and tell her, “I love you.”
i wonder how people describe me when they’re talking about me to someone who’s never met me